BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Blurrr...@.@

this few week i suppose be very busy with my study things.
btw, i feel very fidgety with the girl & boy things...
i seem like attract by someone. in the day by day; time by time, i feel like very nervous with their everything, I didn't know why I become very care of her.
at 1st, i told myself that dont be so close with her coz i scare i accidentally fall in love to her coz she ady have a bf!!...
**everyone will think that izit a girl having a bf suppose not be so close & treat her so good. I no knw what is the percentage of you all will say NO.**
but the situation of myself, I'll not dare to like a girl where she already have a bf. in the other words, I should not like a girl if she having a bf now.
be the third party in other person life is a toilsome thing. so, better keep away from being doing that.
anyhow, why am i still thinking of her now???what happen to me???confusing~~@.@""
(:\\"she ady have another 1...stop it ok...")...
anyway, i'll always keep in mind that she will not be the one in my life.
maintain as a friends...
it should be feel more comfortable & not be feel queer with each other.

0 comments: