BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Who am I?

Worry...Wondering...What to do now???

Time always go...no limits...
Me always think of future but sometime mind cannot move forwards still recall the past.
Izit I think too much or I scarry of what? I no know.

Day by day; time by time, I no know whatever I did it now is a correct way or a wrong way. I scare I will miss out from this galaxy. I really need a mentality advisor to advise me.

At last...
For someone who are misunderstood what I did wrong thing to them before, I will like to say sorry to them because I also no know why am I treat them like that.
For someone who are asking why am I treat her so good now, I will like to say I also no knw why am I do that for her. All this is come out frm my heart & not a scheming to her. I just want to show out my feeling.

0 comments: