BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I HATE myself...

This few day I do not knw why i suddenly like easy to get angry.Until me like cannot breathe.
Everytime will think too much of thing...
Last time I never face to this kind of problem but jz this few week I cannot control myself to be angry.
One of my buddy told me be patient of whatever thing happen.OK, I'll try my best to be patient.
PATIENT PATIENT PATIENT......
Btw, I oso need some time and space to let me digest.There should be the best way for me to comedown myself.
HAIZZZZZZZ~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

sianG sianG said...

hey Jimmy,
soo siang here ^^
dun HATE yourself la...
Be happy...
if u face "anything", u really need some time to erase it...
Cheer up !! my friend ^^

Beng Hui said...

aiyo, dont so emo man! cheer up! ;)

jimmy said...

Thanks for u all support.
I'll work hard to find back myself.