BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

28th APRIL 1988~2009...21th lo

I will like to thanks all my friends(old & new).

Although when the nx day is final exam for the 1st paper(Programming), you all guys(cousemate) still on-9 wishing me happy birthday.some still singing at msn(type in words).

After exam, 4 of ur(Karfai, Jerry, Chiew Han & me) walk to Tesco ate at Sushi King. It was a damn full lunch for me...Sushi King, I love U.

At that nite,same ppl(K, J, CH) when to ate dinner. Chiew Han & Jerry really make me surprice. They secretly went to buy tiramisu cake(my favourite) for me. I very bashful coz so many ppl at they watching drama, than we are here to celebrate.swt~~~


On 30th of April, my neighbor(Chiakie, Denise, Su Shiang) & Chin Eng call me go to having dinner together. Why so late? coz they are too busy with their exam, summore on that day I already got another invitation.

Once again, thanks to all of you for celebrate my 21st Birthday...

3 comments:

cHiewhAN said...

haha..c my name here...
so must leave a comment...
ei..dat pic not nice larr...

jimmy said...

but that is the only pic i have.

kaRfai said...

i look so leng ZAi in the pic.. keke, joking la...