BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

What happen to the next second?

For the 1st second, I was the happy & cherish people.
For the next second, I was the sad & depressed people.

I really no know the next second which of the person am I be.
Everyday when come to 12am or later, I feel like very sorrow.
Everything like change.

Had a day, I alone go to the lake.
I sit at there. Think many...
Got a minite, I feel like wanna jump into the lake.
But I never do that coz I think of my parents.
Mum & Dad, I love both of you.
Thank you coz you are the 1 who bring me come to this world.

4 comments:

kaRfai said...

be more optimistic man.. make yourself a happy life... cheer up...

jimmy said...

Hope I can do it oso...

chiakie said...

hey, i din noe u r so down..
cheer up k:)
after exam i teman u go san san xin ya..

jimmy said...

after exam? ok ok...