BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lonely Shopping

Yesterday I alone went to KL Central bought back Kampar ticket.
After finish buy the ticket, feel like if back home oso nothing to do sum more the weather so hot. So decide to go Mid Valley & The Garden shopping.

At KL Central, I bought go & return journey ticket. As you know, return ticket oso in the same ticket. So after past thru the ticket machine, I forget to take back the ticket. I jz remember when I was at the way to The Garden.OMG…Haiz~~~let it be lo…

At The Garden, I saw a NTV host(Ye Jian Feng). When I saw him like very familiar, he look back me than he like “Oh, got ppl knw me”…lol~~~

Lonely shopping is quite funny & crazy thing. Go whatever as you like…no destination…no direction…no knw where to go…swt @.@!!!...

Lonely lunch at Mcdonalds shop…

Lonely bowling at Cosmic Bowl, Mid Valley.

Lonely basketball at Holiday Planet, Mid Valley.

Lonely journey back to my home…

0 comments: