BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

To My Friend...

Dear,

From last week, I know you are sad. Until now, you haven't recover from the shadow of the evil.
From you went out of your room to cycle everyway, I ask you where you wanna go. You said you wanna go out awhile only. At that time i saw your face abit different. So, I quickly take out my handphone than follow you go out.... I ask you what happen. You jz said let you one person...ok,I let you one person. But I follow at the back coz I scare anything happen summore the sky ady dark. Actually I know what happen to you already but jz no knw what is main point thing to make you so sad. When saw you cry, my heart like fall from 100m height of a building (is a normal thing when a guy saw a girl cry). I really no know what to do. Just take a piece of tissue-paper for you.

By the way, I really sorry to you.
I misunderstanding you something when you are in the sad time.
SORRY...

-jimmy-

0 comments: